jueves, 9 de julio de 2015

Once again, learning can really happen.

Can you see my new header? Well, this is not my job but a especial student's gift. Today I can say I feel quite lucky not just because a student has deliberately thought of designing such a marvelous header for me, but because I have had the privilege of being her teacher for a complete academic course.

Mind you, honey, adults have a lot to learn from youngsters like you. This is my brief homage through a shortened poem which bears your name...

It was many and many a year ago, 
In a kingdom by the sea, 
That a maiden there lived whom you may know, 
By the name of Annabel Lee; 
And this maiden she lived with no other thought 
Than to love and be loved by me.
[...]

by Edgar Allan Poe

 And as you risked when choosing a header fitting my personality, now I will take the liberty of choosing a picture which represents the way my eyes see you...


Hope you like it...

3 comentarios:

  1. If anyone is reading my comment, I just want to tell you something, months ago I met the best teacher a student can wish, so now I am very very very happy because I feel I can help her a little bit.
    Of course, I knew that poem, and of course, I love reading, so you have choose the best things for me. Couple of months ago, when people ask me about my name, I answered it was because Edgar Allan Poe, that's not true, but sometimes people dream and in your mind you can think Edgar Allan Poe wrote a poem to you...
    Thank you for being the BEST teacher in the whole world.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The same I say Bea. Enjoy your summer and continue being the best teacher I've ever had for a little longer. XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear, I'm completely flattered... Thanks again for your comments. Bz

    ResponderEliminar